truelove-wenn.bs.com!

dailies

flings

hookups

others
Navigations on the right, ur not blind are u?
Give me a tag or i'll haunt you down. :D
I wont bite, cause ive not any monster uve seen.
Spammers and vulgars, keeps this blog alive.
Hate this blog then just leave.
Enjoy ur stay, and rmb to tag! >:)



kitty :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:35 AM


haha. this cute kitty i found at my garden :)
heres the story :)
{theres alot of stray cats at my garden :) and i remembered the 1st time the cat gave birth to 2 cuteeeee kittens . when we found them... they were all bloodyy coz they were just borned and so.... 1 kitty died and i cant remember what happened to the other kitty. (the cats likes to shit at my garden all d ay long ) :) for like...3-4 months we haven't seen the kittens . a random day... the cats came back ... and i saw it pregnant ! -again- a week later, it gave birth to 4 kittens . this time, we caught them ,4 of them . when the mother and her kittens were hiding behind the bushes, my brother took a wooden stick and poked the mother cat and she ran away without her kittens (so meannnn) and so... we took her kittens :o . then we made a kitty house out of bricks and we put the kittens inside it . there was one cuteeeeeee kitty !!!!!! soooo ... heh heh. i brought it in without my parents knowing . it was cold, so i wraped it with a cloth :B soon, my mom found out that i brought it into the house ;o (obviously) all my mom said was, if i keep it too long it's mom wont want it anyymore . i din care for awhile .. i fed the kittens warm milk (organic ) :) but they didn't want it :( long story............................................................. to the end . and so to the dying part.... 2 kittens got away 2 died . 1 fell down my house and the other got eaten by the father :o . 2 months later the cat came back without the kitten and she was pregnant .
-again!!!-



comment? / top