truelove-wenn.bs.com!

dailies

flings

hookups

others
Navigations on the right, ur not blind are u?
Give me a tag or i'll haunt you down. :D
I wont bite, cause ive not any monster uve seen.
Spammers and vulgars, keeps this blog alive.
Hate this blog then just leave.
Enjoy ur stay, and rmb to tag! >:)



the horse
Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:07 AM
long time ago... i cant remember when but all i know about that day was one of my sad dayysss....and funny days...when i was shopping with my mom and also siblings as usual ... everything was going fine like always ... but antill.. my brother was laughing so badly. than i said what???? than he saw 3 people sitting on the big fake cow...! than they were like.. go horsey!!! go!!! after 1 second... i started rolling on the floor... that was the mossttt stupieest thing i ever saw! and when i stood up i saw my lollipop on the floor . i was like... awww man.... well... it might not be that funny to you because you just din see that! lol... :) hm.... anyway i dont eat lollipops anymore. :)

wenn wenn <3 u :)

Labels:



comment? / top